top of page
Feeling a little lost in your postpartum recovery?
Sign up below to watch this FREE masterclass so you know what to focus on in your postpartum recovery so you can maximize your healing and get back to doing the things you love!
- What happens to your core and pelvic floor during pregnancy
- The integral role your breath and posture play in postpartum healing
- Tips to stay hydrated to help your body heal
- What happens to your nutrient stores during pregnancy and birth and how to begin to replenish them postpartum
- Ways to support yourself emotionally to help with baby blues and this major transitional period in your life when you feel alone
Postpartum Webinar: Text
You get discharged from the hospital and your provider says, “listen to your body and don’t push it!”
You nod your head yes because you’re already so overwhelmed and you just want to get back to your own house and your own bed…
But then after a few days you realize you have absolutely no idea how to take care of yourself right now. There was so much focus on how to take care of the baby, but what about you?!
Your body has been through so much, you don’t feel like the same person, and there’s no one to ask because you don’t see your doctor for 6 whole weeks!
That’s where we come in! In this free webinar, I am joined by my colleague, friend, and follow mom, Caitlin Cipriano, as we discuss the key components of postpartum recovery that no one bothered to tell you.
We recognize the major transition your body just went through and we know how overwhelming and scary it all can be. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
We’re here to guide you through these first few weeks postpartum so you can optimize your healing and get back to YOU (not just mom you).
Postpartum Webinar: HTML Embed
Postpartum Webinar: Image
bottom of page