1:1 Fitness Training and Coaching for Pregnancy and Postpartum
1:1 fitness training to help you feel strong as you prepare for birth, and confident in your early postpartum recovery
The second that pink line shows up and the test shows POSITIVE - your life changes.
So many people say “it isn’t about you anymore”, but that just isn’t true. Now is the time, more than ever, to focus on YOU.
Today’s society isn’t set up to take care of mothers.
At prenatal visits, the focus is on the baby's growth.
And the one postpartum visit you get is quick and unhelpful.
You're left wondering: "I know what’s best for my baby, but what about me?!”
Here's the truth:
Pregnancy isn’t meant to be painful.
Birth isn’t meant to be a battlefield.
You weren't meant to do this alone
You deserve to go through this absolutely transformative period of your life feeling confident in your choices, supported by your team, and VIBRANT.
Your body is doing something absolutely incredible. And that deserves to be celebrated.
And I'll let you in on a little secret: you can feel your best throughout pregnancy with the right strategy
If you're longing to:
- feel strong and continue to do the activities you love throughout your pregnancy
- be able to get through the day without debilitating low back and pelvic pain
- free up the mental load of wondering what is safe and what isn’t when it comes to working out
- prepare for birth so that you have the best chances to have the birth experience you desire
- lower your risk of needing interventions during birth
- have an easier postpartum recovery
What clients are saying...
After our initial call I knew I immediately had to sign up for her program. Before I met Megan, I told myself throughout my pregnancy I was going to workout, but there were so many mixed messages online on what you can and can’t do while pregnant so I went stagnant and stopped. Then I found Megan 3 months before my due date. She customized my workouts all the way up until the week before I was induced. She helped me in more ways than just working out and moving. She helped push me and motivate me throughout my pregnancy. I had a c-section and I truly believe I have had an easier recovery because of the things we worked on pre-labor.
I started working with Meg at the end of my first trimester. I wanted to prepare my body for labor and postpartum. My goal was natural delivery and I knew it was going to be one of the most challenging things I have ever done and I wanted to set myself up for success during and after. Not only did her workouts help get my body ready for labor and keep me from becoming too sedentary but they also really helped me find balance and a better headspace around exercise. I used to be very all or nothing but when I was pregnant and working with Megan it was very much a “do what you can, when you can.” We would modify workouts as needed and as long as I kept my body moving that’s what mattered most.
Our mission here at Vibrant Mama Wellness is to empower you with knowledge so that you know how to safely and effectively move your body so you can have a strong pregnancy, empowered birth, and an easier postpartum recovery. This time in your life can be so overwhelming, but our hope is that exercise can be one less scary thing for you to navigate.
By investing in fitness coaching, you’re not only getting customized workouts and nutrition protocols, but you’re getting a team that is supporting you throughout all aspects of your pregnancy and postpartum recovery. We are here with you every step of the way.
Our 1:1 Fitness Coaching Packages include:
- Minimum 3-month commitment
- Comprehensive consultation and movement assessment
- Custom workout plan that you can do in the gym or in the comfort of your own home
- Video exercise tutorials and flexible weekly calendar on a user friendly app
- Habit building and tracking (specifically around stress management)
- Form assessments (by request)
- 24/7 text and voice note access via Voxer
- Monthly 20-30 min check-in calls
- Education specific to pregnancy and birth
- 30 minute consultation with Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist Dr. Olga Treko
- Optional add-on nutrition coaching with Caitlin which includes: biweekly check-in calls, personalized nutrition protocol, recipe library and app access
- Investment: $350 a month